Tryout Registration for Snohomish County Football Club
Please complete the following tryout registration.
All players have the opportunity to be selected for the Steelheads’ final roster from open tryouts, into the final pool of players. The open tryout process ensures that the staff’s player identification process is thorough. Players attending the open tryouts are required to attend the 2 sessions offered. Players from open tryouts will be selected to attend call-back training sessions and are allowed to train with the team until the staff says otherwise.
- Men’s Indoor: Rolling tryouts through season
- Men’s Outdoor: TBD
- Women’s Indoor: December 11th at 6:00 pm and December 14th at 7:30 pm
- Women’s Outdoor: TBD
Steelheads Tryout Process:
- Player Registers for Tryout (This Page)
- Player Attends Required Tryout Days
- Training Roster Call-Backs
- Call-Back Players Train w/Team Until Further Notice
- The player Downloads and is added to Slack (Steelheads Communication Platform)
- Final Season Roster Selected & Training Starts
Please Show Tryout Registration Ticket to Staff
Snohomish County Football Club Liability Waiver
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way for the Snohomish county Football Club, its affiliates, leagues, its members, its related events and activities, the signee, acknowledges and agrees that:
- The risk of injury or illness from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent injury and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury or illness does exist; and.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks of injury or illness, both known and unknown to me at the time of this agreement, even if arising from the negligence of the releasees or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. if however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Snohomish county football club its affiliates, leagues and member teams, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“releasees”), concerning any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.