No products in the cart.
SNOHOMISH COUNTY, WA— Snohomish County FC Steelheads are pleased to announce that the men’s premier soccer club has enhanced its relationship with Mill Creek area youth club Gala FC. For the 2019 Western Washington Premier League (WWPL) season all current (active) Gala FC coaches and players can attend any SnoCo FC home match as guests of the Steelheads. The arrangement is made possible by a donation to the Steelheads from the Gala FC Board.
“We are excited to add this new feature to our relationship with Gala FC,” says Steelheads General Manager David Falk. “We have Gala FC coaches on our staff and on the pitch as players. We have Gala players coming into the Steelheads system as they age out of youth play, even some ‘playing up’ with us at younger ages. Now we also can invite the youth and coaches of the club to enjoy our matches and support the Steelheads as a part of their Gala FC memberships.”
Cover photo: Gala FC product Fabian Panduro was awarded the Steelheads “Man of the Match” for his winning goal in April 2018 at Grays Harbor Gulls FC. Panduro and right, Gala FC founder and Steelheads Head Coach Daghan “Dagi” Kesim.
Steelheads News & Notes
- SnoCo FC are currently talking with two Evergreen Premier League (EPLWA) clubs about hosting them in preseason friendlies in April.
- The Steelheads have begun talks with Lakewood High School (Smokey Point Area) to play 2019 home matches at Dick Cardinal Stadium.
- The Western Washington Premier League winter meeting is scheduled for December 5 in Tacoma. The league recently added its 11th team, in Bellevue.
- Steelheads 2019 season passes are on sale now until December 31, 2018 for just $20.19 each. That is a saving of 42% over prices at the gate based on a 7-match home schedule.
- SnoCo FC are looking for sponsors to help fund our first season up in regional play. We are a nonprofit club and partners appearing on our gear, online, on banners etc. can claim their donations as business marketing expenses. Contact Matt Tabor at firstname.lastname@example.org.